Wet pan mills are designed as universal milling and mixing machines since they carry out many actions on the clay material and the additives, such as crushing for the plastic parts, breaking for the hard parts, and pressing through grids. Also, water in large quantities can be added.
These actions are carried out by two heavy wheels rotating inside a cylindrical tank whose bottom constitutes a cylindrical tank of a perforated plate on which the material to be processed is fed.
The self-supporting design of the base structure allows for a sizeable discharging table or belt.
The main drive is easily accessible.
Due to the self-supporting design, only four columns are necessary for installation.
The output range from 40 to 140 tons/h is achieved by three different models with different diameters of the base structure and rollers widths.
- Base structure made in two-parts, supported by 4 concrete columns. Bedding by damping elements on four concrete columns.
- Separated inner and outer grinding tracks.
- Central material feeding on the inner grinding track by rotating feeding hopper.
- Massive center section for the take-up of the mobile supported runners.
- Exchangeable wearing frames between grinding plates and base structure.
- Central SEW planetary-bevel gear unit attached from below.
- Oil cooler for central gear unit.
- Position of driving motor lateral to base structure, outside the dirt zone.
- Adaptation to the central gear unit by Cardan shaft.