The innovative Rieter Morando Roller Mill: long-lasting experience mixed with smart solutions and cutting-edge technology.
- Forces application system able to reduce of 50% the loads for the milling stresses containment;
- Possibility to reduce the lamination gap up to 34% (as respect to the Morando LA model) at the same output, due to the possibility of higher peripheral speed of the rollers;
- Improvement of precision for the lamination gap fine adjustment;
- Automatic lamination gap adjustment, directly from operator control board, through the new innovative onboard hydraulic system;
- Increased usable thickness for roller shells, resulting in reduced change over frequency;
- Users friendly maintenance operations.