The base frame is made of a sturdy welded structure, thermally treated to eliminate residual stresses.
The mobile roller oscillates on a double rocker arm allowing a perfect alignment in running conditions and grinding operations.
The double rocker arm has been designed so that the roller shells can be changed by lifting them vertically without dismantling the basic structure.
- hydraulic unit with electric control system in Simatic S7, however without performance section for the large-sized motors
- 2 separate hydro-mechanical cradle tensioned with mechanical cradle limit stops
- hydraulic roller pre-tensioning and protection of the machine
- hydraulic adjustment of the roller scrapers
- automatic gap adjustment via control desk
- automatic gap measurement via linear measuring system
- replacement of scrapers in operating height
- Speed monitoring
- Sealing of the rollers at the front side, with anti-vibrating plates between the machine and its support