Due to their design with the rotating table to carry 1 to 4 lower moulds and hydraulically driven compressor with one upper mould, the DTP and F presses provide a maximum in flexibility.
The hydraulic axis of the compressor allows different strokes and pressing curves adapted to the roof tile model.
The maximum pressing force is up to 160 tons at 12 strokes/minute.
The bat feeding system and take-off are as well realized by adjustable axes.
The presses are controlled by PLC system where the configuration for each tile model can be stored.
The maximum number of pressings per minute is related to roof tile models.
The maximum press speed refers to models that can be manufactured with one press stroke up to 150mm, without tilting, rotating or turning during deposit or take-off.
For roof tile model strokes of more than 150 mm, the press capacity is reduced accordingly.
The number of cycles also depends on the number and types of moulds used, the consistency of the clay as well as additional special equipment possibly used.
- Machine base structure with turntable
- Table drive with SEW servo-motor
- Lifting and locking equipments
- Traverse to receive the hydraulic pressing cylinders
- Hydraulic pressing cylinder with control block, resuction tank and repump unit
- 2 columns for a friction-locked connexion of the machine frame and the traverse
- Pressure piece with linear guiding
- Bat feeding device with suction gripper
- Roof-tile taking-off device (without suction head)
- Scraping device for pressing waste
- All necessary installations at the turntable press such as eg electric, vacuum, compressed air and hydraulic installations, hydraulic unit incl fine-filter hydraulic bypass system, heating, cooling, fittings and oil collecting tray
- Installation material between press and hydraulic unit, 10m. at max.
- Hydraulic quick-locking device for upper working mould
- Protective fence by light barriers